WABCO Holdings Inc (WBC)
28 Jun 2017
* Signed a strategic cooperation framework agreement with FAW Jiefang Automotive Company
* Wabco signs global long-term supply agreement with daimler trucks for additional automated manual transmission control technology
NEW YORK Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc on Monday said it added to its sizable investments in American Airlines Group Inc and Southwest Airlines Co , and shed its stake in Twenty-First Century Fox Inc .
NEW YORK, May 15 Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc on Monday said it added to its sizable investments in American Airlines Group Inc and Southwest Airlines Co, and shed its stake in Twenty-First Century Fox Inc.
* Berkshire Hathaway Inc raises share stake in Apple Inc to 129.4 million shares from 57.4 million shares - sec filing
* Wabco signs agreement with G7, a technology leader in fleet logistics in China, to form joint venture for truck and trailer fleet management systems
* Ceo jacques esculier's 2016 total compensation was $7.6 million versus $6.8 million in 2015 - sec filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Announced expansion of its manufacturing capabilities in North America
* Wabco’S sales growth in 2016 solidly outperforms global commercial vehicle market; provides guidance for 2017