William Demant Holding A/S (WDH.CO)
18 Aug 2017
William Demant, the world's largest producer of hearing aids, said it could start producing cheaper over-the-counter hearing devices for the U.S. market if demand rises sharply once new legislation comes into effect.
Aug 14 William Demant, the world's largest producer of hearing aids, said it could start producing cheaper over-the-counter hearing devices for the U.S. market if demand rises sharply once new legislation comes into effect.
Aug 14 William Demant is prepared to start producing cheaper over-the-counter (OTC) hearing aids, if proposed legislation in the United States paves the way for devices sold over the counter, chief executive Soren Nielsen told Reuters.
* EXPECTS AN EBIT OF DKK 2.3-2.6 BILLION (PREVIOUSLY DKK 2.2-2.5 BILLION) BEFORE RESTRUCTURING COSTS OF AROUND DKK 175 MILLION (PREVIOUSLY AROUND DKK 200 MILLION) IN 2017
BRIEF-William Demant Holding: Canada Pension Plan Investment Board raises voting rights and share capital holding to 7.86 pct
* CANADA PENSION PLAN INVESTMENT BOARD ACQUIRED SHARES IN WILLIAM DEMANT HOLDING, RAISES ITS HOLDING OF VOTING RIGHTS AND SHARE CAPITAL TO 7.86%
* FLSMIDTH, NORDEA BANK ENTER MAIN COPENHAGEN OMXC20CAP INDEX ON JUNE 19; NETS, WILLIAM DEMANT TO EXIT
* 2017 OUTLOOK MAINTAINED - REALISING AN EBIT IN UPPER HALF OF RANGE MOST LIKELY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
COPENHAGEN, March 3 William Demant, the world's second-largest maker of hearing aids, pins its growth ambition on the fast-increasing market for hearing implants, the Danish firm's incoming chief executive told Reuters on Friday.
* CEO Niels Jacobsen expects 2017 retail acquisitions at 2016 level (around DKK 350 million)
* 2016 revenue 12.00 billion Danish crowns ($1.71 billion) versus 12.00 billion crowns seen in Reuters poll