Wesdome Gold Mines Ltd (WDO.TO)
29 Jul 2016
* Wesdome gold mines announces appointment of duncan middlemiss as president and ceo
BRIEF-Resolute Performance Fund says urges Wesdome to commission independent review into mining operations
* Resolute performance fund says urges Wesdome to commission an independent review to assess corporation's mining operations
* On track to meet Q2 production previously guided at 12,000 ounces at eagle river
* Resolute performance fund calls for a sale of Wesdome Gold Mines
* Qtrly all-in sustaining costs per ounce on a production basis were $2,501
* Q1 combined production at Eagle River Complex was 8,036 ounces.
* Has entered into an agreement with underwriters under which underwriters have agreed to buy 9.1 million shares at c$1.65 per share
BRIEF-Wesdome Gold Mines and Canoe Mining Ventures agree for purchase and sale of Coldstream and Hamlin properties
* Wesdome Gold Mines Ltd and Canoe Mining Ventures Corp enter into agreement for purchase and sale of Coldstream and Hamlin properties
* Q4 earnings per share view C$0.05 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Wesdome Gold Mines Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider : PI Financial Corp
"The Economy Matters" Report for WDO: the economy's impact on WDO's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating and the new MacroRisk "Stoplight" and Risk Correspondence Score
Provider : MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
Provider : Sadif Analytics Prime
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.