Wells Fargo & Co (WFC.N)
17 May 2013
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$211,219.91|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||5,296.39|
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc on Wednesday revealed a new investment in Chicago Bridge & Iron Co and said it has added to its largest equity holding, Wells Fargo & Co.
May 15 - Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc on Wednesday revealed a new investment in Chicago Bridge & Iron Co and said it has added to one of its largest equity holdings, Wells Fargo & Co.
- A federal judge has again ordered Wells Fargo & Co to pay $203 million to settle class action litigation accusing it of imposing excessive overdraft fees on checking account customers, reviving an award that had been thrown out last year.
May 15 - A federal judge has again ordered Wells Fargo & Co to pay $203 million to settle class action litigation accusing it of imposing excessive overdraft fees on checking account customers, reviving an award that had been thrown out last year.
NEW YORK, May 6 - New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman on Monday said he plans to sue Bank of America Corp and Wells Fargo and Co over their mortgage practices.
- Rookie Derek Ernst crowned a fairy tale week by parring the first hole of a sudden-death playoff on Sunday to beat Briton David Lynn and win the Wells Fargo Championship at Quail Hollow in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Phil Mickelson and Nick Watney survived some late-round misadventures to emerge from Saturday's third round tied for the lead in the Wells Fargo Championship at Quail Hollow in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Phil Mickelson, spotless with his putter, surged into a two-shot lead at Friday's halfway mark of the Wells Fargo Championship by firing a five-under-par 67 at Quail Hollow in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- World number two Rory McIlroy, back at the scene of his first PGA Tour win, fired a five-under 67 at Quail Hollow on Thursday for a seven-way share of the first-round lead in the Wells Fargo Championship in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- The Justice Department said on Tuesday that a federal court had authorized the Internal Revenue Service to seek information on U.S. taxpayers who may have accounts at Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce FirstCaribbean International Bank (FCIB).
|Citigroup Inc (C.N)||$51.45||+0.84|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC.N)||$13.43||+0.07|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC_pa.N)||--||--|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM.N)||$52.30||+1.33|
|Morgan Stanley (MS.N)||$25.19||+0.61|
|Morgan Stanley (MWD.N)||--||--|
|Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (GS.N)||$158.18||+3.71|
|U.S. Bancorp (USB.N)||$34.67||+0.36|
|PNC Financial Services (PNC.N)||$71.51||+1.05|
|PNC Financial Services (PNCFP.PK)||--||--|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Trading Report for (WFC). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
Provider: Pechala's Reports
Wells Fargo & Co: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.