Sunedison Inc (WFR.BE)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$5,639.55|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||267.15|
- SunEdison Inc said it would stick to its strategy of keeping solar power projects rather than selling them in 2014, sacrificing revenue in favor of long-term profit.
* SunEdison says keeping power projects will hit sales in 2014
Feb 19 - U.S. solar company SunEdison Inc reported a larger quarterly net loss as it sold fewer solar projects and sales in its semiconductor business fell.
* SunEdison to list first pure-play solar "yield co" in U.S.
- SunEdison Inc could raise up to $300 million to fund new projects by spinning off some solar power plants into a new publicly listed company in the United States next year, the company's chief financial officer told Reuters.
BRIEF-Sunedison, IFC and OPIC close $100 mln project financing arrangement for solar plant in Latin America
Nov 20 - Sunedison Inc : * Ifc and opic close us$100.4mm project financing arrangement for the largest merchant solar plant in Latin America * Source text for Eikon * Further company coverage
* TSX falls 24.51 points, or 0.18 percent, to 13,458.06 * Six of 10 main index sectors decline * Materials drop 1.3 percent, energy stocks down 0.8 percent By John Tilak TORONTO, Nov 18 - Canada's main stock index fell on Monday as weak commodity prices weighed on resource shares, offsetting upbeat sentiment spurred by China's reform plans and by signs of continuing U.S. Federal Reserve support for its stimulus program. Weakness in gold and oil prices overshadowed
* Says may spin off some solar plants into a public entity
- SunEdison Inc slashed full-year sales forecast for its solar systems and semiconductor material businesses after weak prices pushed the company to a third-quarter loss.
Nov 6 - SunEdison Inc reported a quarterly loss, compared with a year-earlier profit, due to lower prices for its solar power plants and a drop in sales of solar panels.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
Sunedison Inc: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: Ford Investor Services, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.