Sunedison Inc (WFR.D)
6 Dec 2013
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$3,527.17|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||266.60|
- SunEdison Inc could raise up to $300 million to fund new projects by spinning off some solar power plants into a new publicly listed company in the United States next year, the company's chief financial officer told Reuters.
BRIEF-Sunedison, IFC and OPIC close $100 mln project financing arrangement for solar plant in Latin America
Nov 20 - Sunedison Inc : * Ifc and opic close us$100.4mm project financing arrangement for the largest merchant solar plant in Latin America * Source text for Eikon * Further company coverage
* TSX falls 24.51 points, or 0.18 percent, to 13,458.06 * Six of 10 main index sectors decline * Materials drop 1.3 percent, energy stocks down 0.8 percent By John Tilak TORONTO, Nov 18 - Canada's main stock index fell on Monday as weak commodity prices weighed on resource shares, offsetting upbeat sentiment spurred by China's reform plans and by signs of continuing U.S. Federal Reserve support for its stimulus program. Weakness in gold and oil prices overshadowed
* Says may spin off some solar plants into a public entity
- SunEdison Inc slashed full-year sales forecast for its solar systems and semiconductor material businesses after weak prices pushed the company to a third-quarter loss.
Nov 6 - SunEdison Inc reported a quarterly loss, compared with a year-earlier profit, due to lower prices for its solar power plants and a drop in sales of solar panels.
(For more market insights, including options activity, click on ; for the Day Ahead newsletter http://link.reuters.com/mex49s; for the Morning News Call newsletter, http://link.reuters.com/nex49s)
- SunEdison Inc cut the full-year revenue outlook for its semiconductor business amid weak demand and said it plans to spin off the unit in a $250 million initial public offering to focus on the high-margin solar power business.
* Files for an IPO of up to $250 mln for semiconductor business
- SunEdison Inc filed to spin off its semiconductor unit, SunEdison Semiconductor, through an initial public offering of up to $250 million, as the company looks to focus on its high-margin solar power business.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: TheStreet.com Ratings
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.