Wipro Ltd (WIPR.BO)
* Wipro says company has granted 5,000 restricted stock units Source text: http://bit.ly/2fuzZYz Further company coverage:
* Wipro Ltd says ASG Tech and co partner to offer enterprise data intelligence solution
* Says Wipro launches open banking API platform Source text: http://bit.ly/2eEFbsG Further company coverage: (Bengaluru newsroom)
* Says appointment of Gilles Grang as the regional head of operations in France Source text: http://bit.ly/2fkyXvh Further company coverage: (Bengaluru newsroom)
BENGALURU/MUMBAI Indian software company Wipro Ltd gave a gloomy revenue growth outlook for the current quarter, citing global political uncertainties and seasonal issues such as furloughs and a reduction in working days.
* Wipro cautiously optimistic about next two/three quarters (Adds details, CEO comments)
* Exec says sees resurgence of spend in oil and gas only next year
* Wipro Ltd says expect revenues from IT services business to be in the range of $ 1,916 million to $ 1,955 million for the quarter ending December 31, 2016
MUMBAI, Oct 21 India's third-biggest software services exporter, Wipro Ltd, reported a 7.6 percent fall in second-quarter profit on higher employee costs, even though it beat analysts' expectations.
* Consensus forecast for sept quarter consol net profit was 19.72 billion rupees