Wipro Ltd (WIPR.BO)
BENGALURU/MUMBAI Indian software company Wipro Ltd gave a gloomy revenue growth outlook for the current quarter, citing global political uncertainties and seasonal issues such as furloughs and a reduction in working days.
* Wipro cautiously optimistic about next two/three quarters (Adds details, CEO comments)
* Exec says sees resurgence of spend in oil and gas only next year
* Wipro Ltd says expect revenues from IT services business to be in the range of $ 1,916 million to $ 1,955 million for the quarter ending December 31, 2016
MUMBAI, Oct 21 India's third-biggest software services exporter, Wipro Ltd, reported a 7.6 percent fall in second-quarter profit on higher employee costs, even though it beat analysts' expectations.
* Consensus forecast for sept quarter consol net profit was 19.72 billion rupees
MUMBAI Wipro Ltd , India's third-biggest software services exporter, said on Thursday it had agreed to buy U.S.-based cloud services company Appirio for $500 million.
MUMBAI, Oct 20 Wipro Ltd, India's third-biggest software services exporter, said on Thursday it had agreed to buy U.S.-based cloud services company Appirio for $500 million.
* Says Wipro to acquire Appirio, a global cloud services company
* Basu moves into his new role at Myntra from Wipro, where he was the Chief Finance & Operating Officer for Wipro's Digital & Consulting Business Source text: Myntra, a Flipkart Group company, announces the appointment of Dipanjan Basu as the CFO. A seasoned leader with expertise in a multitude of Finance and Business functions, Dipanjan brings over 15 years of experience to the fore. He moves into his new role at Myntra from Wipro, where he was the Chief Finance & Operating Officer for Wipro'