Wipro Ltd (WIPR.NS)
22 May 2017
* Announces a partnership with Wipro Limited to deliver it testing services to one of Australia's financial institutions
* Seeks members' nod for increase in authorised share capital to 11.27 billion rupees Source text: http://bit.ly/2qCm8TD Further company coverage:
MUMBAI/BENGALURU Wipro Ltd , India's third-biggest software services exporter, said cancellations of healthcare projects and weak retail spending in its key U.S. market would hit revenue growth.
* CEO says healthcare, retail clients weighing on growth (Adds CEO comment, details)
* Exec says co had project cancellations in the healthcare business, impact of which will be seen in Q1
* Says expect revenues from IT services business to be in range of $1,915 million to $1,955 million for quarter ending June 30, 2017
* Says in Q1FY18, expect to have more than 50 percent of employees in U.S. to be local
* March quarter consol revenue from operations 140.62 billion rupees
MUMBAI, April 25 Wipro Ltd, India's third-biggest software services exporter, reported a 0.43 percent rise in quarterly profit.
* Wipro Ltd says acquisition of Infoserver s.a. has been completed on April 10, 2017