Wipro Ltd (WIPR.NS)
* Says Wipro builds industry-focused big data analytics-as-a-service platform on IBM Bluemix Source text - (http://bit.ly/2l3J4J5) Further company coverage:
* Approves acquisition of wipro’s ecoenergy business unit by Chubb Alba Control Systems Limited Further company coverage:
* Says Wipro partners with and invests in Tradeshift to increase digitalization and automation across source-to-pay processes Source text: http://bit.ly/2kiRxdc Further company coverage:
* Says Wipro and PATH announce partnership to improve health in developing countries Source text: http://bit.ly/2jm8Dr9 Further company coverage:
MUMBAI/BENGALURU, Jan 25 Wipro, India's third-largest software services exporter, forecast muted revenue growth for its third quarter as clients in its biggest market, the United States, await clarity on business policies under the Donald Trump administration.
* Wipro Ltd exec says volatility in oil prices has created uncertainty in the E&U business
MUMBAI Wipro Ltd forecast muted revenue growth for the quarter ending March 31, as India's outsourcing industry braces for a protectionist regime in the United States, its largest market.
* Says to acquire Infoserver, a specialized it services provider for banking, financial services & insurance sector in Brazil Source text: (http://bit.ly/2k2zN5Y) Further company coverage:
* Wipro Ltd CEO says expect an uptick in the CHANGE investments - statement
MUMBAI, Jan 25 Wipro Ltd, India's third-largest software services exporter, reported a 5.6 percent fell in third-quarter consolidated net profit as employee costs and technical fees rose.