Wilmar International Ltd (WLIL.SI)
24 Feb 2017
* Annual net profit falls 5 pct smallest in nine years (Adds details, milestone for annual profit)
SINGAPORE, Feb 20 Wilmar International Ltd said its fourth-quarter profit rose 70 percent, helped by strong results across its business segments.
* Proposed a final tax exempt (one-tier) dividend of S$0.040 per share
CHICAGO Soybean exporters expanded short positions in Chicago Board of Trade soybean futures in the past week as a hedge to their hefty purchases of physical beans from farmers who sold as prices hit six-month highs.
BRIEF-Wilmar International says Archer Daniels Midland Asia-Pacific now holds 23.94 pct voting shares
* Says Archer Daniels Midland Asia-Pacific Ltd now holds 23.94 percent of voting shares/units versus 23.15 percent earlier Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Creates subsidiary Vetrya Asia Pacific Ltd for South-East Asia markets
* Sees "satisfactory" performance for rest of year (Adds quote, segment-wise results)
SINGAPORE, Nov 10 Singapore-based Wilmar International Ltd posted a 46.6 percent rise in its third-quarter net profit on Thursday, helped by improved performance of its tropical oils as well as oilseeds and grains businesses.
* Qtrly net profit $392.2 million versus $267.6 million last year
* no dividend has been declared for quarter ended 30 september 2016