Wilmar International Ltd (WLMIF.PK)
JAKARTA (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - Palm oil giant Wilmar on Tuesday denied accusations by a rights group that it had intimidated workers in an attempt to cover up a string of labor abuses from child labor to low wages on its Indonesian plantations.
JAKARTA, March 7 (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - Palm oil giant Wilmar on Tuesday denied accusations by a rights group that it had intimidated workers in an attempt to cover up a string of labour abuses from child labour to low wages on its Indonesian plantations.
(Recasts to add Wilmar to paragraph 1; adds trader comment, background) NEW YORK, March 1 Wilmar International Ltd bought a record amount of raw sugar against the ICE March contract that expired on Tuesday, with the sweetener coming from eight countries, according to exchange data and traders. The delivery, worth more than $510 million, was a record for the March contract on historical data going back to 1989 and more than double the size of the March 2016 delivery. It w
* Annual net profit falls 5 pct smallest in nine years (Adds details, milestone for annual profit)
SINGAPORE, Feb 20 Wilmar International Ltd said its fourth-quarter profit rose 70 percent, helped by strong results across its business segments.
* Proposed a final tax exempt (one-tier) dividend of S$0.040 per share
CHICAGO Soybean exporters expanded short positions in Chicago Board of Trade soybean futures in the past week as a hedge to their hefty purchases of physical beans from farmers who sold as prices hit six-month highs.
BRIEF-Wilmar International says Archer Daniels Midland Asia-Pacific now holds 23.94 pct voting shares
* Says Archer Daniels Midland Asia-Pacific Ltd now holds 23.94 percent of voting shares/units versus 23.15 percent earlier Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Creates subsidiary Vetrya Asia Pacific Ltd for South-East Asia markets
* Sees "satisfactory" performance for rest of year (Adds quote, segment-wise results)