Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT.N)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$237,192.80|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||3,223.60|
* Target appoints Pepsi executive Brian Cornell as CEO (Adds analysts' comments, updates shares)
- General Electric Co's credit card unit, Synchrony Financial , made a muted debut on the New York Stock Exchange on Thursday as investors remained ambivalent about the chances of a consumer-led U.S. economic recovery.
(Corrects 17th paragraph to " ... 75 percent of profit", not " ... 75 percent of revenue")
July 30 - General Electric Co's credit card unit, Synchrony Financial, raised $2.88 billion in the biggest initial public offering so far this year, the company said on Wednesday.
- Energizer Holdings Inc said it intends to spin off by next July its struggling household products business, which includes Energizer and Eveready batteries.
* Shares rise as much as 5.3 pct (Adds conference call comments, outlook, shares)
SHANGHAI - Microsoft Corp will launch its Xbox One gaming console in China on September 23, making it the first foreign company to start selling consoles in the world's third-biggest gaming market after a ban on the devices was lifted this year.
* Company to beat Dollar General as top N. America discount chain
(Adds Carlyle Group, Zillow, CVC Capital Partners, Galeries Lafayette)
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Aby Jose Koilparambil in Bangalore)
|Costco Wholesale Corporation (COST.OQ)||$117.88||+0.34|
|Target Corporation (TGT.N)||$59.85||+0.26|
|Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN.OQ)||$307.06||-5.93|
|Best Buy Co Inc (BBY.N)||$29.17||-0.56|
|Safeway Inc. (SWY.N)||$34.46||0.00|
|Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD.OQ)||$37.27||-0.88|
|Macy's, Inc. (M.N)||$57.89||+0.10|
|Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO.N)||$75.85||+1.10|
|Dollar Tree, Inc. (DLTR.OQ)||$54.70||+0.23|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Trading Report for (WMT). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Jefferson Research Financial Sonar Report. A detailed analysis of the current fundamental performance of WAL-MART STORES INC including Earnings Quality, Cash Flow Quality, Operating Efficiency, Balance Sheet Quality and Valuation.
Provider: Jefferson Research
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.