WPP PLC (WPPGY.OQ)
24 Apr 2015
* FTSE still near record high despite election worries (Recasts, adds latest prices)
* Sainsbury to cut more jobs but shares rise (Recasts, adds latest prices)
* William Hill hit by tax, sports bets (Recasts, adds latest prices)
LONDON, April 23 - Britain's top share index edged lower early on Thursday, led by WPP, the world's biggest advertising company, after a disappointing update.
LONDON, April 23 - Britain's WPP, the world's biggest advertising company, said it was on track for its full-year like-for-like net sales target after winning new work, despite posting a slight slowdown in the first-quarter.
LONDON, April 23 - Britain's WPP, the world's biggest advertising company, said it was on track for its full-year target despite posting a slight slowdown in first-quarter like-for-like net sales growth.
* Xaxis agrees to acquire actionx in the U.S. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Has received valid offers of 251.91 million euro in aggregate nominal amount of existing notes for exchange Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
March 16 - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Monday:
LONDON, March 16 - Britain's top share index rebounded on Monday after its biggest weekly drop of 2015, with mining stocks boosting the market on expectations of steady economic growth in China, the world's biggest metals consumer.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: Ford Investor Services, Inc.
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
"The Economy Matters" Report for WPPGY: the economy's impact on WPPGY's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating and the new MacroRisk "Stoplight" and Risk Correspondence Score
Provider: MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.