Williams Partners LP (WPZ.N)
2 Dec 2016
BRIEF-Williams agrees to purchase 6.975 mln common units from Williams Partners in Private Placement
* Williams agrees to purchase 6.975 million common units from Williams Partners in private placement
Aug 18 Enterprise Products Partners LP approached Williams Companies Inc earlier this summer about combining their businesses, two of the largest U.S. oil and gas pipeline operations, people familiar with the matter said.
* Chesapeake Energy Corporation agrees to exit Barnett shale, asset to be acquired and operated by first reserve, announces renegotiation of mid-contingent gas gathering agreement and provides preliminary 2017 guidance
* Co and Williams Partners announced today they have agreed to sell companies' Canadian businesses to Inter Pipeline Ltd.
NEW YORK, Aug 1 Pipeline company Williams Cos Inc on Monday laid out plans to move forward as a standalone company and invest $1.7 billion in its master limited partnership, Williams Partners, in the wake of the breakup of its more than $20 billion takeover by Energy Transfer Equity LP.
* Williams reports strong second quarter 2016 financial results, provides financial update and announces actions to strengthen credit profile and fund fee-based growth portfolio at Williams partners
NEW YORK, Aug 1 Pipeline company Williams Cos Inc on Monday laid out plans to move forward as a standalone company and invest $1.7 billion in its master limited partnership, Williams Partners, in the wake of the breakup of its more than $20 billion takeover by rival Energy Transfer Equity LP in June.
* Noble Energy commences production at Gunflint in the Gulf of Mexico
|Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD.N)||$25.38||-0.08|
|Enbridge Inc (ENB.TO)||$55.50||+0.30|
|Enbridge Inc (ENB_pa.TO)||$24.98||+0.12|
|Enbridge Inc (ENB_pb.TO)||$16.15||+0.25|
|Enbridge Inc (ENB_pd.TO)||$16.05||-0.01|
|Enbridge Inc (ENB_pf.TO)||$16.80||-0.02|
|Enbridge Inc (ENB_ph.TO)||$15.10||+0.10|
|Enbridge Inc (ENB_pu.TO)||$20.06||+0.05|
|Energy Transfer Partners LP (ETP.N)||$34.38||+1.16|
|EOG Resources Inc (EOG.N)||$103.74||-1.01|