World Wrestling Entertainment Inc (WWE.N)
7 Dec 2016
A federal judge has dismissed two wrongful death lawsuits seeking to hold World Wrestling Entertainment Inc liable for the deaths of two former wrestlers, whose families said were caused by traumatic brain injuries suffered in the ring.
Nov 11 A federal judge has dismissed two wrongful death lawsuits seeking to hold World Wrestling Entertainment Inc liable for the deaths of two former wrestlers, whose families said were caused by traumatic brain injuries suffered in the ring.
* Expects average paid subscribers to WWE network of 1.40 million (+/- 2%) in Q4
* Sets regular quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Western University will purchase the shares 99.99 percent of Burirum Education Company Limited of amount of 60 million baht
* qtrly net profit 46.0 million baht versus 85.9 million baht
* Vincent McMahon informed co that he intends to continue in capacity as chairman and ceo for "the foreseeable future" Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2bf7coo) Further company coverage:
* Co and certain of its units entered into an amended and restated $150 million senior unsecured revolving credit facility
* Sets regular quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share Source text for Eikon: ] (Bengaluru Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780)
World Wrestling Entertainment Inc was sued on Monday by Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka and dozens of other retired male and female wrestlers seeking to hold it responsible for neurological injuries they claimed to suffer by participating in its bouts.
|Twenty-First Century Fox Inc (FOXA.OQ)||$28.11||+0.61|
|Twenty-First Century Fox Inc (FOX.OQ)||$27.95||+0.58|
|Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. (LYV.N)||$28.04||+0.50|
|Lions Gate Entertainment Corp. (USA) (LGF.N)||$24.99||+0.89|
|DreamWorks Animation LLC (DWA.OQ)||--||--|
|International Speedway Corp (ISCA.OQ)||$37.65||+0.85|
|International Speedway Corp (ISCB.PK)||$35.72||--|
|Speedway Motorsports, Inc. (TRK.N)||$21.06||+0.05|