Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN.OQ)
In April 2015, a sworn statement submitted in a Nevada lawsuit between rival casino moguls Steve Wynn and Japan's Kazuo Okada contained an unusual assertion. Its author said Wynn's head of security had asked to meet him in Japan and then persuaded him to travel to the United States to talk to federal agents pursuing a different matter: a criminal bribery probe into Okada.
NEW YORK Major U.S. stock indexes powered to another day of fresh record highs on Friday, with the S&P 500 ending the week up 3 percent, as investors bid up shares in sectors that have lagged in the month-long rally since Donald Trump's presidential election. | Video
* Files for potential mixed shelf, size not disclosed - SEC filing Source text - (http://bit.ly/2fx1CP9) Further company coverage:
The S&P 500 fell for an eighth straight session on Thursday, its longest losing streak since the 2008 financial crisis, as Facebook shares weighed and investors grappled with uncertainty over next week's U.S. presidential election. | Video
* Net revenues were $1.11 billion for Q3 of 2016, an increase of 11.4%
* Wynn Resorts - Wynn Macau Ltd, Leighton Contractors (Asia) Ltd agreed to settle claims under guaranteed maximum price construction contract - SEC filing
* Leighton Contractors (Asia) has agreed a settlement with its client Wynn Resorts in relation to Wynn Palace Macau Project
* Wynn Resorts appoints Jay L. Johnson to the board of directors
MACAU Wynn Macau, the Macau unit owned by Las Vegas-based Wynn Resorts expects to have 50-60 VIP gaming tables when it opens its newest resort next week, its chief executive said on Wednesday.
* Wynn resorts says its unit wynn resorts (macau) got notification from gaming inspection and coordination bureau of macau that wynn palace was approved to commence operations on aug 22 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: