TMX Group Ltd (X.TO)
21 Oct 2016
* September daily averages volume 577.1 million versus 473.4 million
* TSX company services announces agreement with Ipreo Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Co, TMX Group announce signing of long-term lease agreement to relocate Montréal Exchange to Deloitte Tower in 2018 Source text for Eikon:
* In Q3 2016, TMX eliminated positions; expects majority of these headcount reductions will be completed by end of Q1 of 2017
Sept 19 Stock futures pointed to a higher opening for Canada's main stock index on Monday as oil prices rose after Venezuela said OPEC and non-OPEC producers are close to reaching an output deal.
Sept 18 TMX Group Ltd, the owner of Canada's dominant stock exchange, said on Sunday it had not been removed from a major Canadian index run by S&P Global Inc despite what a spokesman said was an erroneous press release issued by S&P unit Capital IQ Inc that it had been removed.
* Says total financings raised in August 2016 decreased 5% from previous month, and were up 362% compared to August 2015
* For all TMX equities marketplaces August trading volume 11.94 billion versus. 10.04 billion last year
BRIEF-Alberta Investment Management says certain clients have agreed to sell 1.8 mln shares each of TMX Group
* Certain clients have agreed to sell 1.8 million common shares each of TMX Group Limited
* TSX Venture exchange total financings raised in July 2016 decreased 34% compared to previous month, and were down 46% compared to July 2015