TMX Group Ltd (X.TO)
25 May 2017
TORONTO, May 24 TMX Group Ltd, Canada's biggest stock exchange operator, said on Wednesday it had developed a blockchain-based service to track the flow of deliveries on its Natural Gas Exchange.
BRIEF-TMX Group Ltd develops blockchain-based prototype to power a new service offering from Natural Gas Exchange
* TMX Group Ltd - develops blockchain-based prototype to power a new service offering from Natural Gas Exchange Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TORONTO Shares of Toronto Stock Exchange operator TMX Group Ltd fell more than 7 percent on Wednesday, after reporting first-quarterly profit that missed estimates as revenue from new businesses failed to take off.
TORONTO, May 10 Canada's main stock index rose in early trade on Wednesday, boosted by gains for energy and other resource stocks as oil prices rebounded, while insurer Sun Life Financial Inc and exchange operator TMX Group Ltd fell after reporting quarterly earnings.
* Says Toronto Stock Exchange welcomed 18 new issuers in April 2017, compared with five in previous month and 15 in April 2016
* April 2017 Volume for all TMX Equities Marketplaces 10.94 billion versus 14.21 billion last year
* Intercontinental exchange completes acquisition of TMX Group's Atrium Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
April 10 Canada's main stock index futures were little changed on Monday as investors remained cautious amid rising global geopolitical tensions.
SHANGHAI, April 8 In Beijing's latest push to attract foreign investment into the country's $9 trillion bond market, China's state-owned clearing house said on Saturday that it will work with Canada's TMX Group to expedite cross-border investments.
* TMX Group Ltd says total financings raised in march 2017 decreased 24% from previous month and were down 60% compared to march 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: