Xerox Corp (XRX)
19 Dec 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$15,936.12|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||1,141.56|
* FTSEurofirst 300 up 0.6 pct after Thursday's 3 pct rally
PARIS, Dec 19 - European stocks climbed early on Friday, with French information technology services firm Atos SE leading a rally in tech stocks after unveiling a deal to buy Xerox Corp's IT outsourcing arm.
- Xerox Corp said it agreed to sell its information technology outsourcing arm to French IT services firm Atos SE for $1.05 billion, sending its shares up almost 4 percent in late trade on Thursday.
(Corrects second paragraph to remove ranking of IT outsourcing business within Xerox, adds dropped word "ended"; in last paragraph adds dropped word "adjusted")
* Xerox says for q4 2014, Xerox expects GAAP earnings per share from continuing operations of $0.24 - $0.26
* Xerox to sell information technology outsourcing business to Atos for $1.05 billion
- Xerox Corp said it agreed to sell its IT outsourcing (ITO) arm to French IT services firm Atos SE for $1.05 billion.
Dec 18 - Xerox Corp said it agreed to sell its IT outsourcing (ITO) arm to French IT services firm Atos SE for $1.05 billion.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, December 03 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the ratings for Xerox Corp. (Xerox) and its wholly-owned subsidiary, Affiliated Computer Services, Inc. (ACS), including the long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB'. The Rating Outlook is Stable. Fitch's actions affect $9.8 billion of debt, including Xerox's undrawn $2 billion revolving credit facility (RCF). KEY RATING DRIVERS Xerox's ratings and Stable Outlook reflect:
- Xerox Corp reported a 2 percent fall in third-quarter revenue due to tepid growth in its services business and slowing demand in the printing business.
|Canon Inc (7751.T)||¥3,918||+37.50|
|Ricoh Co Ltd (7752.T)||¥1,244||+11.50|
|Konica Minolta Inc (4902.T)||¥1,370||--|
|Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ.N)||$39.90||+0.08|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$158.51||+0.83|
|Dell Inc. (4331.HK)||--||--|
|Accenture Plc (ACN.N)||$90.51||+0.77|
|Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC.N)||$63.84||+0.12|
|Eastman Kodak Company (KODK.N)||$20.12||+0.13|
|Lexmark International Inc (LXK.N)||$41.47||+1.21|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Trading Report for (XRX). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
"The Economy Matters" Report for XRX: the economy's impact on XRX's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating and the new MacroRisk "Stoplight" and Risk Correspondence Score
Provider: MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.