Yara International ASA (YAR.OL)
23 Dec 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||kr93,917.45|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||276.23|
OSLO, Dec 12 - Norwegian fertiliser firm Yara has issued 3.5 billion crowns ($479 mln) of bonds in three tranches to refinance part of the company's debt, it said on Friday.
OSLO, Dec 5 - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Friday:
OSLO - Norwegian fertilizer producer Yara will spend $220 million to rebuild and expand its technical ammonium nitrate plants in Köping, Sweden by 2017, it said on Friday.
* Firm needs N. American strategy, say analysts (Adds detail, analysts, shares, industry outlook)
- CF Industries Holdings Inc ended merger talks with Norway's Yara International ASA after the companies failed to agree on terms of a deal that would have created a global fertilizer concern with an enterprise value approaching $30 billion.
* 50-50 merger would not reflect CF capacity expansion-source
* Yara International ASA and CF Industries have terminated their discussions regarding a potential merger of equals transaction.
Oct 16 - CF Industries Holdings Inc ended merger talks with Norway's Yara International ASA after the companies failed to agree on terms of a deal that would have created a global fertilizer concern with an enterprise value approaching $30 billion.
Oct 16 - CF Industries Holdings Inc said it has dropped merger talks with Norway's Yara International ASA after the fertilizer makers were unable to agree on terms of a deal.
* Yara CFO appointed as acting CEO (Rewrites first paragraph, adds chairman, analyst comments, updates share)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
Yara International ASA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.