Yelp Inc (YELP.N)
* FY2016 revenue view $708.0 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
BRIEF-Yelp announces conversion of Class A and Class B common stock into a single class of common stock
* Yelp announces conversion of Class A and Class B common stock into a single class of common stock
* Nowait Partners with Yelp to drive tens of millions of hungry guests to casual-dining restaurants, receives $8 million strategic investment Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Consumer review website operator Yelp Inc swung to an unexpected second-quarter profit and raised its full-year revenue forecast as investments in sales and marketing led to more businesses and consumers signing up for its services.
* Shares rise more than 13 pct in extended trading (Adds CEO comment, forecast, COO appointment)
* Says "Jed Nachman has been appointed as Chief Operating Officer effective today" - Conf Call Source - Conference call (http://www.yelp-ir.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=250809&p=irol-EventDetails&EventId=5232820) Further company coverage:
* Q2 earnings per share view $-0.07 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Aug 9 Consumer review website operator Yelp Inc's quarterly revenue rose a bigger-than-expected 29.5 percent as investments in sales and marketing led to more businesses and consumers signing up for its services.