Yes Bank Ltd (YESB.NS)
* Yes Bank Ltd - dec quarter interest earned 42.32 billion rupees versus 33.76 billion rupees year ago
* Says responds to concerns raised by UPI member bank over security and customer data confidentiality
* Says waives MDR charges at merchants for all debit card transactions
* Yes Bank Ltd says appointment of Amresh Acharya for Global Indian Banking
SINGAPORE, Nov 14 (IFR) - Banks are queuing up for licences to open branches at Gujarat International Finance Tec-City (GIFT City), where they will have offshore market access to supply the growing foreign-currency needs of Indian companies.
* Yes Bank clarifies on news item "3.2 million debit cards compromised; SBI, HDFC Bank, ICICI, Yes Bank and Axis worst hit"
* Says appoints Ashok Chawla as non - executive part-time chairman of the bank effective October 30, 2016 Source text: http://bit.ly/2f2TndN Further company coverage: (Bengaluru newsroom)
* Says we will revise our credit cost guidance to within 60 basis points for the year from 50 to 70 bps earlier Further company coverage: (Reporting By Swati Bhat)
* Sept-quarter net profit 8.02 billion rupees versus net profit of 6.10 billion rupees year ago
* Yes bank CEO says "backed by a healthy set of domestic macros and sustained global deflation, i expect 75 bps further easing in coming months."