Yes Bank Ltd (YESB.NS)
* Says Yes Bank will offer structured deposit products to Emirates NBD clients
April 20 Indian shares rose on Thursday as investors picked beaten down counters, including technology stocks that lost ground on disappointing quarterly results from software services exporters Infosys Ltd and Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
April 19 India's Yes Bank Ltd on Wednesday posted higher-than-expected quarterly net profit, helped by higher interest and other income.
* March-quarter net profit 9.14 billion rupees versus net profit of 7.02 billion rupees year ago
April 17 Indian shares were nearly unchanged on Monday as investors waited for positive corporate results after a disappointing start to the earnings season last week when Infosys Ltd issued a lower-than-expected revenue guidance.
* Says approved issue,allotment of 32.7 million shares to qibs at issue price 1500 rupees per share Source text: http://bit.ly/2ogqodh Further company coverage:
* Says approved QIP issue price of INR 1500 per share for 32.7 million shares Source text - (http://bit.ly/2nv5BzF) Further company coverage:
MUMBAI, March 23 Yes Bank Ltd, India's fifth-biggest private sector lender by assets, has launched a share sale to institutions to raise as much as $750 million, according to a deal term sheet seen by Reuters.
* Sets floor price at INR 1498.95 per share for QIP worth upto US $1bln Source text - (http://bit.ly/2nV8XMo) Further company coverage:
* Sets one year MCLR at 8.80 percent effective Mar 01, 2017 Source text: http://bit.ly/2lfjCDX Further company coverage: