Yum! Brands Inc (YUM)
21 Aug 2017
* Yum Brands - second-quarter eps excluding special items was $0.68
Aug 3 Yum Brands Inc, the owner of KFC and Taco Bell, reported a lower-than expected rise in quarterly sales at established restaurants worldwide as fewer diners ate at its Pizza Hut restaurants.
July 28 Diary of U.S. (.SPX) corporate earnings for the week ahead. ** Please Note - All times given are in U.S. EST unless otherwise stated ** U.S. EARNINGS Start Date Start Company RIC Event Name Time 31-Jul-2017 BMO Roper Technologies Inc ROP.N Q2 2017 Roper Technologies Inc Earnings Release 31-Jul-2017 BMO Affiliated Manag
SHANGHAI Viral photos and news reports in the United States allegedly showing a moldy ice cream maker at a U.S. outlet of McDonald's Corp have prompted swift action from the fast-food giant thousands of miles away: in China.
SHANGHAI, July 27 Viral photos and news reports in the United States allegedly showing a mouldy ice cream maker at a U.S. outlet of McDonald's Corp have prompted swift action from the fast-food giant thousands of miles away: in China.
* Collins Restaurants South Pty entered into binding agreements to acquire 28 kfc restaurants from a subsidiary of Yum! Brands Inc
* Yum Brands - units KFC holding, Pizza Hut holding, Taco Bell Of America, commenced offering of $500 million of senior notes due 2027
* On June 7 Pizza Hut Holdings, KFC Holding, Taco Bell Of America entered into a refinancing amendment - SEC filing
* Yum Brands Inc declares quarterly dividend of $0.30 per share
* Yum! Brands announces election of Chris Connor to board Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
|McDonald's Corporation (MCD.N)||$158.36||+0.60|
|Burger King Holdings, Inc. (BKC.N)||--||--|
|Domino's Pizza, Inc. (DPZ.N)||$189.48||+0.82|
|Texas Roadhouse Inc (TXRH.OQ)||$48.25||-0.33|
|Papa John's Int'l, Inc. (PZZA.OQ)||$78.62||+0.08|
|Jack in the Box Inc. (JACK.OQ)||$96.37||-0.49|
|Wendys Co (WEN.OQ)||$15.02||-0.17|