Yum! Brands Inc (YUM)
5 Dec 2016
* Yum! Brands Inc. announces authorization of up to $2 billion in share repurchases Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Nov 4 Taco Bell Corp, a unit of Yum Brands Inc , said on Friday it would increase the number of restaurants in the United States to 8,000 and create 100,000 jobs by the end of 2022, just four days after its parent completed the spinoff of its China unit.
(This Nov. 2 story corrects headline and first paragraph to reflect accurate context of CEO's comments)
* Yum China completes separation from Yum! Brands, lists on New York Stock Exchange Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Yum! Brands completes separation of Yum China business, creating two powerful, independent, focused growth companies Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Yum Brands CEO Greg Creed on CNBC- half of the U.S. Population eats Taco Bell once a month; average person comes every 11 days
* Yum Brands CEO Greg Creed on CNBC- Dominos did a much better job of technology, and we have to catch up
* During the quarter ended September 3, 2016, YUM offered a voluntary retirement program to certain U.S. employees
BRIEF-Yum Brands expects to record Q4 charge of $30 mln-$50 mln from early payout of pension benefits
* On September 8, 2016, began informing certain former employees of opportunity to voluntarily elect an early payout of pension benefits
Oct 11 Yum Brands Inc, owner of Pizza Hut, KFC and Taco Bell chains, said on Tuesday it will more than double returns to shareholders by 2019 as part of a program started last year, sending its shares up as much as 3.8 percent.