Zillow Inc (Z.OQ)
29 Jul 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$5,968.80|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||39.83|
- Zillow Inc said it would buy smaller rival Trulia Inc for $3.5 billion, combining the top two U.S. real estate websites to cut costs, after they failed to produce profits from a rising number of home buyers shopping online. | Video
* Trulia shares rise as much as 20 pct to $67.49 (Adds Zillow CEO comments, updates shares)
(Adds Carlyle Group, Zillow, CVC Capital Partners, Galeries Lafayette)
* Futures up: Dow 1 pt, S&P 0.5 pt, Nasdaq 5.5 pts (Updates prices, adds Zillow acquisition)
July 28 - U.S. real estate website operator Zillow Inc said it would buy smaller rival Trulia Inc for $3.5 billion in stock.
- U.S. real estate website operator Zillow Inc Z.O is in advanced talks to buy smaller rival Trulia Inc TRLA.N, according to people familiar with the matter.
NEW YORK, July 24 - U.S. real estate website operator Zillow Inc is in advanced talks to buy smaller rival Trulia Inc, according to people familiar with the matter.
(Adds Balfour Beatty, Zillow, PSA Peugeot Citroen, BayernLB Holding, Repsol, Interpublic Group of Cos)
July 24 - U.S. real estate website operator Zillow Inc is seeking to buy rival Trulia Inc, Bloomberg reported, citing people with knowledge of the matter.
- Real estate website operator Zillow Inc reported a surprise quarterly profit as more people signed up to rent, sell or mortgage properties, and forecast higher-than-expected revenue in the current quarter.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.