Mobile Telecommunications Company KSCP (ZAIN.KW)
19 Aug 2017
* SIGNS DEAL TO SELL 425.7 MILLION TREASURY SHARES TO OMANTEL AT 600 FILS PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
DUBAI, Aug 6 Zain, Kuwait's biggest telecom operator by subscribers, reported flat second-quarter profits on Sunday.
* H1 NET PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE TO SHAREHOLDERS 82.3 MILLION DINARS VERSUS 82 MILLION DINARS YEAR AGO
* IBM and Zain launch cloud disaster recovery service in Kuwait Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
DUBAI, May 2 Kuwaiti telecom group Zain reported a flat quarterly profit on Tuesday as its revenues were hampered by foreign currency translation.
DUBAI, May 2 Kuwaiti telecom group Zain reported on Tuesday a three percent rise in first-quarter net profit.
* Submits an offer to bid for third mobile license in Sultanate Of Oman
* Appoints Emre Gurkan as CEO for Touch Lebanon Source:(http://bit.ly/2p4PcBv) Further company coverage:
DUBAI, March 23 Saudi Arabia's stock market outperformed the region in early trade on Thursday, recovering some of the previous session's losses, while in Dubai builder Drake & Scull climbed after it agreed to sell a major asset.
* In final stages of sale of towers in Kuwait, awaiting regulatory approval Source: (http://bit.ly/2mqRKbs) Further company coverage: