ElringKlinger AG (ZILGn.DE)
2 Dec 2016
* CFO says sees additional costs in Switzerland down in Q4, but extent of improvement remains to be seen
FRANKFURT, Nov 8 The DAX top-30 index looked set to open 0.1 percent lower on Tuesday, according to premarket data from brokerage Lang & Schwarz at 0710 GMT.
* Q3 EBIT before purchase price allocation down year on year at 32.6 million euros
* To acquire a strategic interest of 27 percent in engineering company Hofer AG
* Says currently have order potential for light weight components worth 300-500 million eur
BERLIN/FRANKFURT, Aug 4 The DAX top-30 index looked set to open 0.6 percent higher on Thursday, according to premarket data from brokerage Lang & Schwarz at 0618 GMT.
BRIEF-Elringklinger cfo says sees cost improvement of about 30 million euros over 2-3 years at shielding systems
* Ceo says cheaper heat shield production to start in hungary in 2017
BERLIN/FRANKFURT, July 22 The DAX top-30 index looked set to open 0.3 percent lower on Friday, according to premarket data from brokerage Lang & Schwarz at 0625 GMT. The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks:
* ElringKlinger's preliminary quarterly results point to sustained growth without advancement in earnings
* Acquires tool- and die-making specialist, Maier Formenbau GmbH