Zions Bancorp (ZION.OQ)
DUBAI, Nov 6 Gulf investment firm Adeptio has chosen Kuwait's National Investment Company (NIC) to manage a mandatory tender offer to remaining Kuwait Food Co (Americana) shareholders, the advisor said in a bourse filing on Sunday.
RABAT, Oct 27 Morocco's Attijariwafa Bank said it will sell 50 percent of OGM Holding, the parent company of Morocco's biggest insurance company Wafa Assurance, to the royal holding firm National Investment Co. (SNI) ahead of buying Barclays Egypt.
* Zions Bancorporation reports third quarter financial results
KUWAIT, Oct 20 The sale of a majority stake in Kuwait Food Co (Americana) to Gulf-based investment firm Adeptio for 711.5 million dinars ($2.35 billion) has been completed, the stock exchange said in a statement on Thursday.
DUBAI, Oct 5 Kuwait's National Investments Co (NIC) said on Wednesday it was appointed to execute the purchase of a majority stake in Kuwait Food Co on behalf of one of its clients.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, October 04 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Zions Bancorporation's (ZION) ratings at 'BBB-/F3'. The Rating Outlook has been revised to Positive from Stable. The Positive Outlook reflects Fitch's observation that management has begun making notable progress in addressing the company's strategic objectives which is expected to lead to persistently improved core earnings over the rating time horizon. Fitch believes this pro
* Net interest income was $465 million for 2q16, up 3% from 1Q16 and up 10% from 2Q15
* Zions Bancorp says board of directors declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.08 per common share
* Intends to enter into a settlement with plaintiff in class action case, Reynaldo Reyes V Zions First National Bank
* Fed reserve does not object to Co's board-approved 2016 capital plan, as submitted to federal reserve on April 5, 2016