ANKARA - At least 30 people were killed when twin explosions hit a rally of pro-Kurdish and leftist activists outside Ankara's main train station on Saturday in what Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan called a terrorist attack, weeks ahead of an election. | Video
- Leading Republican Ryan reconsiders House speaker run: lawmakers |
- Exclusive: U.S. warns governments, bankers Iran sanctions still in place
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian city of Aleppo; U.S. abandons rebel training effort |
- Exclusive: GE nears deal to sell over $30 billion of loans to Wells Fargo - source
Recent Top News
SHANGHAI - China has completed the construction of two lighthouses in the disputed South China Sea, the official Xinhua news agency reported, as tensions in the region mount over Beijing's maritime ambitions.
JERUSALEM - Israeli security forces shot dead two Palestinians in East Jerusalem on Saturday, one of whom had stabbed two Israelis, police said, in a further wave of violence that has raised concerns about a new Palestinian uprising. | Video
- Just days before she will take the stage in the first Democratic debate, Hillary Clinton's lead over rival Bernie Sanders has narrowed, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll.
- Dell Inc is planning to use equity in cloud software company VMware Inc to help pay for its acquisition of EMC Corp in a deal valuing the data storage company at more than $55 billion, according to people familiar with the matter.
PYONGYANG - Isolated North Korea marked the 70th anniversary of its ruling Workers' Party on Saturday with a massive military parade overseen by leader Kim Jong Un, who said his country was ready to fight any war waged by the United States. | Video
ROSEBURG, Ore. - President Barack Obama, in a ritual that has become both familiar and frustrating to him, traveled to Oregon on Friday to console families of the victims of a community college shooting that once again sparked a push for U.S. gun reform. | Video
BEIRUT - Russian jets carried out air strikes on areas in western Syria on Saturday and an Islamic State stronghold in the north was rocked by a large explosion, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights monitoring group said.