GAZA/JERUSALEM - U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry pressed regional proxies to nail down a Gaza ceasefire on Friday as the civilian death toll soared, threatening to spread Israeli-Palestinian bloodshed to the occupied West Bank and Jerusalem. | Video
- Exclusive: China meat supplier faced claims last year over unethical work practices
- Britain's RBS releases earnings early after surprise swing to profit
- Impossible to determine cause of South Korea ferry businessman's death: agency
- Indonesia's constitutional court ready to take on election result challenge
Recent Top News
- U.S. companies are reporting sluggish financial results in Latin America, showing the risks they face in relying on Brazil and other emerging markets in the region for growth.
KUALA LUMPUR - Russia will cooperate with the investigation into the downing of a Malaysian airliner a week ago and is satisfied that the Netherlands, rather than Ukraine, is leading the effort, the country's ambassador to Malaysia said on Thursday. | Video
PHOENIX - Arizona executioners had to administer at least two full doses of a two-drug lethal injection cocktail to a convicted killer before he finally succumbed nearly two hours after his execution began, the state's assistant attorney general said on Thursday. | Video
PARIS - Poor weather was the most likely cause of the crash of an Air Algerie flight over the West African state of Mali with 116 people on board, French officials said on Friday.