SAINT-DENIS, Reunion - Malaysia is "almost certain" plane debris washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Reunion is part of a Boeing 777, its deputy transport minister said, heightening the possibility it could be wreckage from missing Flight MH370. | Video
Recent Top News
SANAA/ADEN - Yemeni forces backed up by Saudi-led coalition air strikes have recaptured positions on the outskirts of Aden used by the Houthi group to fire rockets into the southern port city, local officials said on Thursday.
CINCINNATI - A judge on Thursday set a bond of $1 million for a former University of Cincinnati campus police officer charged with the murder of an unarmed black man he had stopped for a missing license plate.
WASHINGTON - Some Republicans gleefully scripted Donald Trump's political obituary in the wake of his scathing comments about Sen. John McCain's military service earlier this month, hoping that his freewheeling presidential campaign had finally imploded.
BALTIMORE - Kajuan Guinn was just 8, and recently reunited with his family after years in foster care, when his chronically ill mother died of complications from lupus.
ADEN/SANAA - An attack by an unmanned aircraft on a car in southern Yemen overnight killed four suspected al Qaeda militants, residents and local officials said on Thursday.
- A New York federal judge will hear American football star Tom Brady's appeal of his NFL four-game suspension over the "Deflategate" scandal, after a judge on Thursday transferred the case from Minnesota.
BEIJING - China's Defence Ministry on Thursday accused the United States of "militarizing" the South China Sea by staging patrols and joint military drills there, ramping up the rhetoric ahead of a key regional security meeting in Malaysia next week.
- Turkish military says three soldiers killed in PKK attack in the southeast |
- After Russia U.N. veto, countries seek court for Flight MH17 prosecutions
- Turkish prosecutor launches probe against Kurdish opposition leader: media
- British Eurosceptic Farage says pro-EU campaign is stealing a march on 'No'