* Intends to apply to have its common stock on Nasdaq capital market under the symbol "FMAX"
* Files for IPO of 2.4 mln shares of common stock - SEC filing
* Morgan Properties Trust files to withdraw IPO plans, says determined not to proceed with the offering due to market conditions - SEC filing
* Tesaro Inc says has commenced an underwritten public offering of $300 million of its common stock Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: )
* Philippine unit of Mexican cement giant Cemex prices IPO at 10.75 Philippine pesos per share - underwriter
June 30 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* Strong cement sales on the back of construction boom (Adds fund manager's comments)
BRIEF-Syros pharmaceuticals prices IPO of 4 mln shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $12.50 per share
* Pricing of IPO of 4 million shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $12.50 per share
MANILA, June 30 Cemex Holdings Philippines Inc , a unit of Mexican cement giant Cemex, has priced its initial public offering (IPO) at 10.75 pesos ($0.23) per share, the company said on Thursday. (http://bit.ly/296kDt1)
* Brixmor property group announces secondary offering of 20,000,000 shares of common stock Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Supantha Mukherjee)