* Gaslog Partners LP announces public offering of common units
* Says has commenced a registered underwritten public offering of $25 million of shares of its common stock Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
MEXICO CITY, Jan 23 Jose Cuervo, the world's biggest tequila producer, is planning a Feb. 8 pricing for its delayed initial public offering (IPO) in a bid to raise up to $1 billion, two sources familiar with the matter said on Monday.
MEXICO CITY, Jan 23 Jose Cuervo, the world's biggest tequila producer, is planning a Feb. 8 pricing for its long-delayed initial public offering (IPO), two sources familiar with the matter said on Monday.
FRANKFURT, Jan 23 Germany's Ottobock, the world's largest maker of artificial limbs, has attracted interest from private equity groups including KKR and CVC for a 20 percent stake in its core business, people familiar with the matter said on Monday.
* Avaya Holdings Corp files to withdraw IPO plans - sec filing
Jan 23 Cloud-based private network provider Aryaka, which plans to go public in 2018 with a more than $1 billion valuation, raised $45 million in its latest funding round, a source close to the matter said.
* IC Power sees its IPO of 25.9 million ordinary shares priced between $12-$15 per share
* Targa Resources Corp commences public offering of common stock
* Ramaco Resources Inc sees IPO of 6 million shares priced between $12.00 and $15.00 per share - SEC filing
WASHINGTON U.S. President Donald Trump formally withdrew the United States from the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal on Monday, distancing America from its Asian allies, as China's influence in the region rises. | Video