Sept 30 Accounting software maker BlackLine Inc filed for an initial public offering with U.S. securities regulators on Friday, looking to ride on the recent success of technology offerings in a relatively quiet year for IPOs.
* Blackline Inc files for initial public offering of up to $100 million
Sept 29 Nutanix Inc said on Thursday it sold a more than expected 14.87 million shares priced at $16, valuing the company at more than $2 billion.
* Files for IPO of up to $172.5 million; applied to list common shares on NYSE under symbol "MYOV"
* Zto Express (Cayman) Inc Files for an ipo of upto $1.5 billion - sec filing
* JP Morgan tops global league table (Adds quote, three month figure, Takeaway.com IPO)
* Sold upto $8.9 million in equity financing - SEC Filing Source text - http://bit.ly/2dFmu5W
* Nutanix Inc share open at $26.50 in debut, above IPO price of $16 per share Further company coverage:
* VolitionRx limited announces pricing of public offering of common stock
* Says offering of 5.00 million common shares priced at $1.00per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump increased his attacks on a former beauty queen with a vague and unsubstantiated allegation about a sex tape in predawn Twitter posts on Friday, and Democratic rival Hillary Clinton denounced him as "unhinged." | Video