Fri, Apr 15 2011
AMSTERDAM, April 15 - Dutch property groups VastNed Offices/Industrial and Nieuwe Steen Investments are having another shot at merger talks.
Thu, Feb 10 2011
(Adds background on private equity deals, closing stock price)
Mon, Sep 27 2010
* Saab owner Spyker says details due once final deal sealed
Mon, Jan 11 2010
* Heineken to pay Mexican drinks giant with 115 mln shares
Fri, Nov 27 2009
* Discount 52.4 pct to Thursday close; 37.3 pct to ex-rights
Thu, Jan 8 2009
AMSTERDAM, Jan 8 - Shares in Dutch biotechnology firm Crucell rose 35 percent on Thursday after the company said it was in talks with U.S. drug maker Wyeth about a takeover of the Leiden-based company.
Tue, Oct 28 2008
* Dutch government to provide 3 billion euros capital
Mon, Oct 20 2008
AMSTERDAM/TAIPEI, Oct 20 - The Dutch government has agreed a 10 billion euro ($13.5 billion) cash injection into financial group ING , and ING shares are expected to rally on Monday after a 27.5 percent slump in the previous session.
Fri, Oct 17 2008
* Shares slump 27.5 percent to 13-year low (Adds details, executive's, AFM comments)
* Shares slump 27.5 percent to 13-year low (Corrects to make clear in paragraph 12 Barclays did not take government funding)
Hillary Clinton sent copies of her book “Hard Choices” to Republican presidential candidates after several of them said they didn’t know what she'd done as secretary of state.