AMSTERDAM, April 15 Dutch property groups VastNed Offices/Industrial and Nieuwe Steen Investments are having another shot at merger talks.
(Adds background on private equity deals, closing stock price)
* Saab owner Spyker says details due once final deal sealed
* Heineken to pay Mexican drinks giant with 115 mln shares
* Discount 52.4 pct to Thursday close; 37.3 pct to ex-rights
AMSTERDAM, Jan 8 Shares in Dutch biotechnology firm Crucell rose 35 percent on Thursday after the company said it was in talks with U.S. drug maker Wyeth about a takeover of the Leiden-based company.
* Dutch government to provide 3 billion euros capital
AMSTERDAM/TAIPEI, Oct 20 The Dutch government has agreed a 10 billion euro ($13.5 billion) cash injection into financial group ING , and ING shares are expected to rally on Monday after a 27.5 percent slump in the previous session.
* Shares slump 27.5 percent to 13-year low (Adds details, executive's, AFM comments)
* Shares slump 27.5 percent to 13-year low (Corrects to make clear in paragraph 12 Barclays did not take government funding)
It's a tearful night for some Bernie Sanders supporters at this year's Democratic National Convention, as delegates from all 57 U.S. states and territories cast their votes, ensuring Secretary Hillary Clinton the Democratic presidential nomination.