Fri, Apr 15 2011
AMSTERDAM, April 15 - Dutch property groups VastNed Offices/Industrial and Nieuwe Steen Investments are having another shot at merger talks.
Thu, Feb 10 2011
(Adds background on private equity deals, closing stock price)
Mon, Sep 27 2010
* Saab owner Spyker says details due once final deal sealed
Mon, Jan 11 2010
* Heineken to pay Mexican drinks giant with 115 mln shares
Fri, Nov 27 2009
* Discount 52.4 pct to Thursday close; 37.3 pct to ex-rights
Thu, Jan 8 2009
AMSTERDAM, Jan 8 - Shares in Dutch biotechnology firm Crucell rose 35 percent on Thursday after the company said it was in talks with U.S. drug maker Wyeth about a takeover of the Leiden-based company.
Tue, Oct 28 2008
* Dutch government to provide 3 billion euros capital
Mon, Oct 20 2008
AMSTERDAM/TAIPEI, Oct 20 - The Dutch government has agreed a 10 billion euro ($13.5 billion) cash injection into financial group ING , and ING shares are expected to rally on Monday after a 27.5 percent slump in the previous session.
Fri, Oct 17 2008
* Shares slump 27.5 percent to 13-year low (Adds details, executive's, AFM comments)
* Shares slump 27.5 percent to 13-year low (Corrects to make clear in paragraph 12 Barclays did not take government funding)