* Saudi authorities aiming to list up to 5 pct of Aramco (Adds China's ICBCI, CICC pitching for deal)
Feb 21 Oil giant Saudi Aramco has selected JPMorgan Chase & Co, Morgan Stanley, and HSBC Holdings Plc as lead underwriters on the firm's planned initial public share offering, the Wall Street Journal reported on Tuesday, citing people familiar with the matter. (http://on.wsj.com/2lkNzAA)
BRIEF-Saudi Aramco selects JPMorgan, HSBC, Morgan Stanley as lead underwriters for IPO - CNBC, citing DJ
* Saudi Aramco selects JPMorgan, HSBC, and Morgan Stanley as lead underwriters for its IPO - CNBC, citing Dow Jones
Feb 21 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Feb 20 Saudi Arabia is favoring New York to list state oil giant Saudi Aramco , while also considering London and Toronto for the prospect of floating the firm, the Wall Street Journal reported on Monday.
* Saudi Arabia favors New York for Aramco IPO; also said to be considering London, Toronto - WSJ, citing sources
* JPMorgan set to be underwriter on Saudi Aramco IPO- FT, citing sources Source http://on.ft.com/2lT04oG
* State control over production decisions could worry investors
Feb 17 The following are the top stories on the New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Feb 16 Snap Inc, owner of the popular messaging app Snapchat, set a lower-than-expected valuation range on Thursday, amid mounting investor concern over its unproven business model, slowing growth and tight founder control.
President Donald Trump's administration on Wednesday revoked landmark guidance to public schools letting transgender students use the bathrooms of their choice, reversing a signature initiative of former Democratic President Barack Obama. | Video