* Dragon Victory International Limited files for U.S. IPO of up to $10.0 million - SEC filing
* Prime index plan delayed due to SME bourse, T+2 changes (Adds detail on wider changes to Saudi markets)
* IMG Worlds of Legends to be world's largest indoor theme park
* Focus returns to more stable retail business (Recasts, adds CEO quote, market context)
BRIEF-India's National Stock Exchange likely to file for IPO on 26th December - CNBC-TV18, citing sources
* India's National Stock Exchange likely to file for IPO on 26th December - CNBC-TV18, citing sources
Dec 1 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* Sees IPO of 2 million shares to be priced between $7.00 and $8.00 per share - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Saputo announces closing of secondary offering of its common shares Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
FRANKFURT/LONDON, Nov 25 Shipping finance provider HSH Nordbank began meeting potential buyers in London this week ahead of the German lender's planned privatisation next year, people close to the matter said.
* Utac Holdings Ltd files for withdrawal of IPO plans, citing unfavorable market conditions - SEC filing
WASHINGTON The CIA has concluded that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help President-elect Donald Trump win the White House, and not just to undermine confidence in the U.S. electoral system, a senior U.S. official said on Friday.