* Now sees IPO of 1.32 mln american depositary shares- SEC filing
* Cellect Biotechnology Ltd sees IPO of 1,388,889 American Depositary Shares, or ADSs, and warrants to purchase 694,444 ADSs, or warrants
SEOUL, July 22 An investment arm of French luxury goods giant LVMH said it took a minority stake in South Korea's CLIO Cosmetics, swelling the ranks of global investors placing a bet on booming demand for Korean beauty products in major markets like China.
* Requesting to withdraw ipo plans as it elected not to pursue sale of securities at this time - sec filing
* Phoenix New Media has also entered into an amended and restated deposit agreement with JPMorgan to replace previous deposit agreement with Deutsche Bank
* Says will invest $300 million on a new cement plant Further company coverage: (Reporting By Neil Jerome Morales)
MANILA, July 18 Shares of Cemex Holdings Philippines Inc, a unit of Mexican cement giant Cemex , opened at 11.20 pesos, above the offer price for Southeast Asia's second-largest initial public offering this year.
* Would be biggest IPO by Chinese firm in US since Alibaba in 2014 Company plans to use IPO proceeds for future expansion
July 12 Chinese logistics firm ZTO Express has submitted a filing in the United States seeking clearance for an initial public offering aiming to raise between $1 billion and $2 billion, IFR reported on Tuesday, citing people close to the deal.
* Pricing of its ipo of 35 million shares consisting of 22 million ADSS offered in u.s. And outside Japan at ¥3,300 per share or $32.84 per ads
Mega-donors gave millions to back the White House candidates of their choice. It didn't go quite as planned.