Jan 20 Apple Inc filed a $1 billion lawsuit against supplier Qualcomm Inc on Friday, days after the U.S. government accused the chip maker of resorting to anticompetitive tactics to maintain a monopoly over key semiconductors in mobile phones.
Jan 20 The U.S. government is investigating dietary supplement maker Herbalife over whether it violated foreign bribery laws while conducting business in China, the company revealed in a regulatory filing on Friday.
* Stocks recover some ground after paring gains on Trump speech
Jan 20 (WASHINGTON) - Apple Inc filed a $1 billion lawsuit against supplier Qualcomm Inc on Friday, following a U.S. government lawsuit which accused the chip maker of using anti-competitive tactics to maintain its monopoly of a key semiconductor used in mobile phones.
* Trump says to put "America First" (Updates with afternoon prices, adds commentary)
LONDON/FRANKFURT Jan 20 U.S. banks Morgan Stanley and Citigroup have identified many of the roles that will need to be moved from Britain following its exit from the European Union, sources involved in the processes told Reuters.
* Officials in Washington D.C. prepare for massive protests (Updates to U.S. market open, changes byline, previous dateline LONDON)
* Indonesia executive sues Goldman over "unlawful" transaction
* SEC requested from company documents and other information relating to company's anti-corruption compliance in China and company is conducting own review - SEC Filing
DAVOS, Switzerland, Jan 20 U.S. bankers, buoyed by a resurgence in profits, are advising their counterparts in Europe to think positively about the new administration of U.S. President-elect Donald Trump.
WASHINGTON Donald Trump took power as the 45th president of the United States on Friday and pledged to end what he called an "American carnage" of rusted factories and crime in an inaugural address that was a populist and nationalist rallying cry. | Video