AMSTERDAM, April 15 Dutch property groups VastNed Offices/Industrial and Nieuwe Steen Investments are having another shot at merger talks.
(Adds background on private equity deals, closing stock price)
* Saab owner Spyker says details due once final deal sealed
* Heineken to pay Mexican drinks giant with 115 mln shares
* Discount 52.4 pct to Thursday close; 37.3 pct to ex-rights
AMSTERDAM, Jan 8 Shares in Dutch biotechnology firm Crucell rose 35 percent on Thursday after the company said it was in talks with U.S. drug maker Wyeth about a takeover of the Leiden-based company.
* Dutch government to provide 3 billion euros capital
AMSTERDAM/TAIPEI, Oct 20 The Dutch government has agreed a 10 billion euro ($13.5 billion) cash injection into financial group ING , and ING shares are expected to rally on Monday after a 27.5 percent slump in the previous session.
* Shares slump 27.5 percent to 13-year low (Adds details, executive's, AFM comments)
* Shares slump 27.5 percent to 13-year low (Corrects to make clear in paragraph 12 Barclays did not take government funding)
Trump slammed the network on the same day his former campaign manager took a job at CNN. Bitter, anyone?