* Files for senior notes offering of up to EUR 500.0 million - SEC filing
BRIEF-iSIGN Media announces receipt of approval for previously announced convertible promissory notes
* Announces receipt of approval for previously announced convertible promissory notes Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SAN FRANCISCO, Oct 21 San Francisco Federal Reserve Bank President John Williams on Friday redoubled his call for raising rates soon, telling reporters after a speech here that "this year would be good" for a rate rise that he had wanted to take effect last month.
(Adds analyst quotes and details on weekly performance, CFTC data, free trade talks and updates prices) * Canadian dollar at C$1.3327, or 75.04 U.S. cents * Loonie touches its weakest since March 16 at C$1.3354 * Speculators increase C$ bearish bets to the most since March * Bond prices higher across the yield curve * Canada-U.S. 2-year spread hits widest in 4 months By Fergal Smith TORONTO, Oct 21 The Canadian dollar weakened to a seven-month low agai
* Global equities lower but set first weekly gain since Sept.
BRIEF-Triumph Group entered into a seventh amendment to the third amended and restated credit agreement on Oct. 21
* Triumph Group Inc - Company entered into a seventh amendment to the third amended and restated credit agreement on October 21, 2016 - SEC filing Source text: [http://bit.ly/2er9KBE] Further company coverage:
* Midstates Petroleum Company Inc - Midstates' new capital structure consists of a $170 million first lien revolving credit facility maturing in 2020.
WASHINGTON, Oct 21 The Federal Reserve on Friday said it would do more to study the secondary market for U.S. Treasury debt to complement research already happening at other agencies.
SAO PAULO, Oct 21 Egyptian billionaire Naguib Sawiris and some creditors of Oi SA are considering pouring up to $1.5 billion into the debt-laden Brazilian telecoms carrier, whose in-court reorganization has failed to gain traction amid rows between bondholders and shareholders, two people with knowledge of the matter said.
* ECB's Draghi comments Thursday support longer-dated bond demand * Positive technicals briefly add to curve-flattening trades * Fed's Williams wants a U.S. interest rate increase soon (Updates market action, adds quote) By Richard Leong NEW YORK, Oct 21 U.S. Treasury yields were little changed on Friday as expectations the Federal Reserve would raise U.S. interest rates by year-end offset demand for bonds following comments by European Central Bank President Mario
NEW YORK Donald Trump has repeatedly called this year's presidential election rigged and has coyly said "I will keep you in suspense” on whether he would accept a Hillary Clinton victory, but many Republicans are less circumspect, according to a new poll.