BOSTON, Dec 2 Donald Trump's U.S. presidential election win gave a huge boost to some prominent hedge fund portfolios, helping them post double-digit gains in November, several investors said.
* Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp. reports financial results for the third quarter and nine months ended September 30, 2016
BRIEF-Quidel Corp says voluntarily terminated its $140.0 million senior secured syndicated credit facility
* Quidel corp - on december 1 voluntarily terminated its $140.0 million senior secured syndicated credit facility
BRIEF-Summit Materials declared special stock dividend of 0.012 shares of company's class A common stock, par value $0.01 per share
* Summit materials inc - declared a special stock dividend of 0.012 shares of company's class a common stock, par value $0.01 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Dec 2 Prudential Global Short Duration High Yield Fund Inc
Dec 2 Minnesota on Friday projected a $1.4 billion balance at the end of its next two-year budget cycle, up from an estimated $678 million when the current fiscal biennium ends June 30.
* Sets quarterly cash dividend of $0.25 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Elbit Imaging Ltd says uncertain about going concern, liquidity position of subsidiary Plaza Centers N.V.
* Elbit Imaging Ltd - uncertain about the going concern and liquidity position of subsidiary Plaza Centers N.V.
* Q4 EPS C$1.24 vs C$1.21 average forecast (Adds CEO comment on capital)
WASHINGTON President-elect Donald Trump drew a rebuke from former Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders on Saturday, after turning his attention to another Indiana company planning a move to Mexico.