July 24 Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Sunday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* China's women's underwear market set to double U.S. next yr
* The First Bancshares, Inc. reports a 22% increase in quarterly net earnings and declares quarterly dividends
* Increases quarterly distribution to $0.585 per unit from $0.575 per unit
* California bank of commerce reports second quarter 2016 earnings
* For three months ended may 31, 2016 company had revenues of $13.6 million versus $14.1 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: )
* Emclaire Financial Corp reports 3.1% increase in quarterly earnings
* First bancshares, inc. Announces second quarter 2016 results
* Indexes up: Dow 0.29 pct, S&P 0.46 pct, Nasdaq 0.52 pct (Updates with close of U.S. market)
* Board of directors declared a $1.00 per share dividend for q3 of 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: )
Mega-donors gave millions to back the White House candidates of their choice. It didn't go quite as planned.