* Parkway agrees to sell 49pct interest in Houston Greenway Portfolio
* Q1 revenue fell 18 percent to C$505,000 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Feb 17 Citigroup Inc cut Chief Executive Michael Corbat's compensation by 6 percent to $15.5 million in 2016, a year in which the bank fell short of profitability and efficiency goals and saw one-third of voting shareholders disapprove of the company's prior executive compensation. Corbat got a base salary of $1.5 million, a $4.2 million cash incentive and $9.8 million of deferred stock and instruments tied to stock prices, according to a filing by the company on Friday. (Repo
BRIEF-Exelixis announces phase 1 trial results for cabozantinib in combination with nivolumab with or without ipilimumab
* Exelixis announces phase 1 trial results for cabozantinib in combination with nivolumab with or without ipilimumab in refractory metastatic urothelial carcinoma and other genitourinary tumors
* Metlife announces first quarter 2017 preferred stock dividend action, subject to final confirmation
Feb 17 U.S. mortgage finance provider Fannie Mae said on Friday it will pay the Treasury $5.5 billion in dividends in March, but warned that it would face losses and again require taxpayer support if President Donald Trump's pledge to slash corporate taxes comes to fruition.
* Ardelyx reports clinical progress and fourth quarter and full year 2016 financial results
* Aetna board of directors doubles quarterly cash dividend, authorizes additional share repurchases
* Kellogg Company declares regular dividend of $0.52 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
(Corrects third bullet to say Q4 backlog expectation was $8.4 mln, not 8,400) RGS Energy:
MUNICH U.S. Senator John McCain, defending the media against the latest attack by President Donald Trump, warned suppressing the free press was "how dictators get started."