* Dragon Victory International Limited files for U.S. IPO of up to $10.0 million - SEC filing
* Prime index plan delayed due to SME bourse, T+2 changes (Adds detail on wider changes to Saudi markets)
* IMG Worlds of Legends to be world's largest indoor theme park
* Tigenix announces launch of proposed initial public offering in the United States
* JBS Foods International B.V. files for U.S. IPO of up to $500 million - sec filing
* Travel B.V. sees U.S. IPO of 28.5 million ADS priced between $13.00 and $15.00 per ADS - SEC filing
* Hoegh LNG Partners LP announces pricing of upsized public offering of 6,000,000 common units
Dec 1 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Nov 30 Invitation Homes LP, the U.S. rental homes manager owned by private equity firm Blackstone Group LP, has confidentially filed for an initial public offering (IPO) that could come as soon as January and raise as much as $1.5 billion, according to a source familiar with the matter.
By Tatiana Bautzer, Guillermo Parra-Bernal and Liana B. Baker
WASHINGTON President-elect Donald Trump on Wednesday picked a fossil fuel industry defender as his top environmental official, another retired general as homeland security chief and Iowa's governor as U.S. ambassador to China in choices at odds with some of his recent pronouncements. | Video