* Possible that an adverse ruling or rulings from lawsuits may have a material adverse impact on company Source text: (http://bit.ly/2joYWFj) Further company coverage:
CAIRO, Jan 18 Egypt is on track to receive the second tranche of a $12 billion three-year loan from the International Monetary Fund pending a visit in the end of February to review progress on its economic reform programme, the Fund said on Wednesday.
* As of December 31, 2016, assets under management of the asset management segment were $1.040 trillion Source text - http://bit.ly/2iCK1Kz Further company coverage:
* F.N.B. Corporation reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 earnings
* Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc says company reaffirms previously issued guidance ranges for 2016
* Sallie Mae reports fourth-quarter and full-year 2016 financial results
* Leidos Holdings Inc - total contract value of approximately $22 million
* La Quinta Holdings to pursue separation of its businesses into two stand-alone, publicly traded companies
* Oil falls, dragging energy stocks down (Updates with late afternoon trading, adds commentary)
* Starrex completes restatements and refilings Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON President Barack Obama urged President-elect Donald Trump on Wednesday to keep separate the issue of economic sanctions on Russia from the pursuit of talks to reduce nuclear stockpiles.