* Non-brokered private placement of up to 7.9 million common shares in capital of company at a price of C$3.17
NEW YORK, Oct 21 (Reuters/IFR) - The dramatic shift to online shopping that has crushed U.S. department stores in recent years now threatens the investors who a decade ago funded the vast expanse of brick and mortar emporiums that many Americans no longer visit.
Oct 21 Wall Street securities analysts revised their ratings and price targets on several U.S.-listed companies, including Alkermes, Benchmark Electronics and Copa Holdings on Friday. HIGHLIGHTS * Chesapeake Energy Corp : Nomura raises to neutral from reduce * Latam Airlines : Santander raises to buy from hold * Proofpoint Inc : Piper Jaffray raises target price to $90 from $85; overweight Following is a sum
* Aviation, energy, political risk insurance under discussion
* European earnings seen down 13 pct in third quarter (ADVISORY- Follow European and UK stock markets in real time on the Reuters Live Markets blog on Eikon - see cpurl://apps.cp./cms/?pageId=livemarkets) Adds details, updates prices)
* Euronet Worldwide reports third quarter 2016 financial results
* Qtrly net interest income of $6.6 million, up $1.6 million from Q3 of 2015 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Malaysia budget: PM Najib Razak says goods and services tax will not be raised
* Says orders machinery equipment worth T$2.58 billion ($81.40 million)
LONDON, Oct 21 Global stocks were set for their first weekly gain in four weeks on Friday and the dollar rose to its highest since March, as the euro came under pressure after the European Central Bank shot down talk of tapering its easy money stance.
MEXICO CITY Supporters of U.S. Republican candidate Donald Trump unwittingly helped pick up the tab for a booze-up in Mexico City on Thursday, after they were duped into buying cleverly concealed anti-Trump t-shirts designed by a local brewery.