* Earnings lift Moneysupermarket, but Royal Mail down on results
By Yeganeh Torbati, Bozorgmehr Sharafedin and Babak Dehghanpisheh
* Icahn Enterprises L.P. announces results of federal-mogul tender offer
BRASILIA, Jan 19 Dutch brewer Heineken NV is in advanced talks to buy the Brazilian unit of Japanese rival Kirin Holdings Co Ltd, financial newspaper Valor Economico said on Thursday.
* Royal Mail falls after results (Recasts, adds quotes and detail, updates prices)
Jan 19 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* Vegemite returns to local ownership for first time since 1926
* has nothing to disclose after report on restructuring Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
DETROIT, Jan 19 After an 18-month review, General Motors Co is nearer to resolving a raft of issues that have hobbled its $1 billion strategy for India, one of the fastest growing emerging markets for automobiles.
WASHINGTON President-elect Donald Trump's choice to head the U.S. Treasury, Steven Mnuchin, denied on Thursday that a bank he owned had profited at the expense of vulnerable homeowners in the aftermath of the 2007-2009 housing crash.