NEW YORK, Feb 22 Jeffrey Ubben, the chief executive officer of activist investor ValueAct Capital, told Reuters on Wednesday that his firm had been taking money out of the capital markets as valuations have become overextended, leaving it with $3 billion in cash.
SINGAPORE, Feb 23 Singapore's sovereign wealth fund GIC said on Thursday it has formed joint ventures with investors to buy over 2.1 million sq feet (195,000 sq m) of office assets in the Washington DC metropolitan area, in an investment of more than $1.05 billion.
* Specialty Foods Group announces completion of reorganization Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Cyrusone reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 earnings
BRIEF-Pure Industrial Real Estate Trust announces core Houston acquisition and a $150 million unsecured credit facility
* Pure Industrial Real Estate Trust announces core Houston acquisition and a $150 million unsecured credit facility
* Pershing Square Holdings Ltd releases regular weekly net asset value as of 21 February 2017
* Vale, former CSA partner, fails to receive earn-out (Adds details on Vale earn-out clause in last two paragraphs, updates share price)
* Telstra has sold its remaining 6.5 per cent interest in chinese online business Autohome to Ping An Insurance Group
PARIS, Feb 22 French waste and water company Suez is in the running to buy the water business U.S. industrial conglomerate General Electric has put up for sale, French newspaper Le Figaro reported in an advance copy of its Thursday edition.
Feb 22 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Wednesday:
President Donald Trump's administration on Wednesday revoked landmark guidance to public schools letting transgender students use the bathrooms of their choice, reversing a signature initiative of former Democratic President Barack Obama. | Video