* Pershing Square Holdings releases regular weekly net asset value as of 25 october 2016
Oct 26 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 1950 GMT on Wednesday:
* Monster Worldwide rejects medianews group's partial tender offer
SAO PAULO, Oct 26 JBS SA has scrapped a program to move some operations outside Brazil after a government agency vetoed the move, sending shares of the world's biggest beef exporter tumbling and dealing a blow to a plan to become a global food processing powerhouse.
NEW YORK, Oct 26 Private equity firm Carlyle Group L.P. on Wednesday warned of more losses in its hedge fund and commodities investments, after posting lower-than-expected third-quarter earnings as it set aside $100 million for ongoing lawsuits.
Oct 26 Transatlantic exchange operator Nasdaq Inc said on Wednesday its quarterly profit fell on acquisition costs following a string of deals, but the results still topped expectations, helped by higher data and technology revenues.
BRIEF-Nova Lifestyle announces closing of share transfer agreement to sell its China-based subsidiaries
* Nova Lifestyle announces closing of share transfer agreement to sell its China-based subsidiaries to Kuka Design Limited Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Xinyuan Real Estate Co Ltd - deal for $52.7 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Shares down one percent, down 46 percent this year (Adds Johansson, Ekholm quotes)
FRANKFURT, Oct 26 British packaging group RPC is preparing a bid for private equity-owned French peer Albea in a potential $1.5 billion deal as it seeks to broaden its footprint in bottles, dispensers and tubes for cosmetics, people close to the matter said.
WASHINGTON With just over two weeks to go until the U.S. election, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump touted his newest hotel venture on Wednesday, citing it as an example of his business success and ability to "get things done" for the American people. | Video