July 27 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
July 26 LogMeIn Inc and a unit of Citrix Systems Inc that makes software products such as GoToMeeting said on Tuesday they are merging in an all-stock deal to create a $1.8 billion company focused on technology applications for the workplace.
SAO PAULO, July 26 Telefonica Brasil SA , the biggest telecommunications company in the country, raised its forecast for savings from a major merger, although one-time personnel costs from the restructuring triggered a 23 percent drop in quarterly profit.
* Deal provides that co will reimburse Citrix's, GetGo's expenses up to $10 million if merger agreement is terminated by either party
* LogMeIn announces merger with Citrix's GoTo family of products to create billion dollar industry leader
* Analog Devices Inc rating is lowered to 'BBB' from 'A-' on acquisition plan; outlook negative
* Sees Q3 diluted earnings per share to be in range of $0.71 to $0.72
BRIEF-LogMeIn announces merger with Citrix's GoTo family of products to create billion dollar industry leader
* LogMeIn announces merger with Citrix'S GoTo family of products to create billion dollar industry leader
MADRID, July 26 Spanish construction group OHL confirmed on Tuesday it was in preliminary talks with an unnamed investment fund over a joint bid to take its Mexican unit private.
July 26 China's Le Holdings Co Ltd, also known as LeEco, said on Tuesday it would buy U.S. consumer electronics company Vizio Inc for $2 billion.
It's a tearful night for some Bernie Sanders supporters at this year's Democratic National Convention, as delegates from all 57 U.S. states and territories cast their votes, ensuring Secretary Hillary Clinton the Democratic presidential nomination.