* Lone Star Value Management LLC reports a 3.5 percent stake in Superior Drilling Products Inc as of October 26- SEC filing
Oct 28 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Friday:
* Potential investor signed agreements with Stellar Capital, to buy Stellar Capital's interests in co
Oct 27 Sanchez Energy Corp is in talks to partner with Blackstone Group LP on a deal to buy Anadarko Petroleum Corp's assets in South Texas, the Wall Street Journal reported.
* Sanchez Energy Corp in talks to partner with blackstone group lp on a deal for Anadarko Petroleum corp's south texas oil-and-gas assets - WSJ
* Releases statement supporting Marathon Petroleum Plan to enhance shareholder value Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Chief commercial officer dean dalla valle will leave the company at the end of march 2017
Oct 25 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 8:34 GMT on Tuesday:
* Franklin Resources Inc reports 72.9 percent stake in Goodrich Petroleum Corp as of Oct 12 - sec filing Source text: http://bit.ly/2dDypiV
* Balyasny Asset Management L.P. reports 6 percent passive stake in Oasis Petroleum Inc as of Oct 18 - SEC Filing Source text - http://bit.ly/2eCrF8w
WASHINGTON/NEW YORK The FBI is investigating more emails as part of a probe into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email system, it said on Friday, in a new twist that could damage the Democratic candidate in the 2016 presidential race.