* D. E. Shaw & Co., L.P. reports 5 pct passive stake in Myriad Genetics Inc as of Feb 9 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2lDFO9O) Further company coverage:
* David Richmond reports 10.8 percent stake in Rockwell Medical Inc as of Feb 20 - sec filing
* CVI Investmentsreports 9.3 percent passive stake in Galena Biopharma Inc as of feb 8 - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Stada supervisory board to discuss M&A Friday -source (Adds Bain as 3rd bidder from sources, shares)
* Michael Krensavage reports 7.2 percent stake in RTI Surgical Inc as of December 31 - SEC filing
ZURICH, Feb 17 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.1 percent higher at 8,474 points on Friday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
* Ventas Inc in talks to buy part or all of Brookdale Senior Living Inc after Blackstone Group LP lost interest in Brookdale- WSJ, citing sources Source text : http://on.wsj.com/2lYm2CG Further company coverage:
Feb 16 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Thursday:
BERLIN, Feb 16 Germany's Stada said it has received a third takeover approach but cannot yet foresee whether one or more of the three potential bidders' offers will succeed.
LONDON, Feb 16 Banks are preparing to syndicate a €1.1bn leveraged loan and high-yield bond financing backing a buyout of European medical laboratory services operator Cerba, banking sources said on Thursday.
WASHINGTON President Donald Trump's administration plans to consider almost all illegal immigrants subject to deportation, but will leave protections in place for immigrants known as "dreamers" who entered the United States illegally as children, according to official guidelines released on Tuesday.