BRUSSELS, Feb 20 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
* Energy Capital Partners Iii Llc reports 14.9 percent stake in Dynegy Inc as of Feb 7 - sec filing Source text- http://bit.ly/2lssYeH Further company coverage:
BRUSSELS, Feb 17 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
* Files for potential mixed shelf offering; size not disclosed - SEC filing Source text - (http://bit.ly/2kQAEUv) Further company coverage:
ZURICH, Feb 17 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.1 percent higher at 8,474 points on Friday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
* Mantle Ridge LP - sent a letter to the CSX board of directors
Feb 16 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Thursday:
FRANKFURT, Feb 16 Atomico, which has spent the past decade proving startups can prosper outside Silicon Valley, said on Thursday it had closed Europe's largest standalone tech venture fund, a $765 million war chest that reflects the region's growing financing firepower.
* Fortress shareholders to receive $8.08 per share (Adds Evercore as financial adviser to Fortress)
* Elliott International reports open market purchase of 289,000 shares of Arconic Inc's common stock on Feb 15 at $29.27 per share - SEC filing Source text:L (http://bit.ly/2lQoKLc) Further company coverage:
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla./WASHINGTON U.S. President Donald Trump on Monday named Lieutenant General Herbert Raymond McMaster as his new national security adviser, choosing a military officer known for speaking his mind and challenging his superiors.