* Company is requesting ipo withdrawal in light of current unfavorable market conditions - sec filing
* Gridsum Holding Inc files of U.S. IPO of up to $75.0 million of American depositary shares representing class B ordinary shares
* HG Vora Capital Management LLC Reports 9.96 Percent Stake In Tronc Inc -Sec filing
* Philippe Dauman reports open market sale of 166,169 shares of co's class b common stock on august 24 - SEC filing
NEW YORK, Aug 26 A federal judge on Friday granted a request by Uber Technologies Inc and its chief executive officer to put a passenger's price-fixing lawsuit against them on hold, while they appeal his refusal to let them arbitrate the dispute.
NEW YORK, Aug 26 A federal judge on Friday granted a request by Uber Technologies Inc and its chief executive Travis Kalanick to put a price-fixing lawsuit against them on hold, while they appeal his denial of their bid to compel arbitration.
* EU may require websites to seek deals with rightsholders (Adds lawyer comment, details on publishers' new right)
* Not to refer anticipated acquisition by Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. Ltd of Smart Technologies Inc to a phase 2 investigation Source text for Eikon:
Aug 26 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
"Tales from the Trail" has joined with the Reuters election live blog to bring you even more coverage of the race for the White House.