* Sector dogged by patent rows, price cuts, quality issues
* Shares down 0.9 percent lower vs DAX down 1.1 pct (Adds CEO, analyst comments, details)
* Russia-exposed stocks hit again as sanctions talk builds
ZURICH, March 12 - Swiss biotech company Novimmune , seen as a potential IPO candidate, said on Wednesday it has appointed former Actelion CFO Andrew J. Oakley as its new finance chief.
* Says will hit EBITA margin target of over 5.5 pct by 2015
ZURICH, March 12 - The Swiss Federal Treasury issued the following information on its latest government bond issue on Wednesday: Coupon (pct) 2.00 Maturity date May 25, 2022 Auction date March 12, 2014 Allotted (mln Sfr) 346.43 Retained (mln Sfr) 300 Issue price (pct) 110.0 Yield (pct) 0.733 Alloc at issue price (p
GENEVA, March 12 - Global airlines expect to make $1 billion less profit this year than previously hoped, denting a U.S.-led recovery, as the Ukraine crisis pushes up the industry's fuel bills, the International Air Transport Association said on Wednesday.
ZURICH/LONDON, March 12 - Shares in Swiss Re pared gains after the Zurich-based reinsurer denied that Fiat's founding Agnelli family is poised to buy a stake in the company.
ZURICH, March 12 - Swiss Re on Wednesday denied market speculation that a trust controlled by Italy's Agnelli family is set to buy a stake in the reinsurer.
* Possibility of pick-up in China defaults could slow growth
Regardless what voters decide in the November elections, there will be a major changing of the guard next year in the U.S. Congress as result of a number of key retirements.