AUSTIN, Texas - Baylor University, the world's largest Baptist university, has decided to rescind the honorary degree it awarded to comedian Bill Cosby in 2003, saying on Friday "acts of interpersonal and sexual violence" run counter to the school's values.
More Reuters Entertainment News
- The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences said Thursday it sold a $341 million bond offering to finance a new museum in Los Angeles set to be completed in 2018.
LOS ANGELES - Disco funk group Kool & the Gang got a star on the Walk of Fame on Thursday, the 2,560th to be given on the renowned Hollywood Boulevard. | Video
- Celebrated Louisiana chef Paul Prudhomme, who helped popularize Cajun and Creole cuisine like jambalaya, blackened redfish and gumbo in the United States and worldwide, has died at age 75, a representative from his New Orleans restaurant said on Thursday.
- Netflix Inc said on Thursday it has increased the subscription rate for some new members by $1.00 a month to $9.99 in the United States, Canada and Latin America.
- Rockers Nine Inch Nails, pop icon Janet Jackson and top-selling 1970s band Chicago were among the nominees announced on Thursday for induction in 2016 into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- "The Murder House," James Patterson and David Ellis' novel of a luxury Hamptons home with a dark past, topped the weekly U.S. fiction bestsellers chart on Thursday.