- Univision Network will have a giant hole in its Saturday night line-up - "Sabado Gigante," its top-rated variety show, will be going off the air after a record-breaking 53 years, the broadcaster said on Friday. | Video
NEW YORK - The Tribeca Film Festival kicked off with a special screening of "Live From New York," a warts-and-all documentary that looks at the storied 40-year history of the late night comedy show "Saturday Night Live." | Video
LOS ANGELES - "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Kim Richards was arrested early on Thursday on public intoxication and other charges after she refused to leave an upscale hotel in the city and later kicked an officer in the leg, police said.
- Netflix Inc has been a stock market darling over the past few years and strong first-quarter subscriber additions sent its shares to another record high on Thursday. But is the company's sky-high valuation sustainable?
LOS ANGELES - He doesn't have Thor's hammer or Iron Man's suit, but that's not stopping Marvel's latest superhero from seeking justice in the seedy underbelly of Hell's Kitchen in Netflix Inc's first superhero series.
- HBO on Tuesday sought to turn the tables on the British sporting goods company suing it for libel over a report about child labor in India, telling a federal jury in Manhattan the claims against it were baseless.
- The U.S. Federal Communications Commission is "on track" to hold the incentive auction of broadcast TV airwaves in early 2016, Chairman Tom Wheeler said on Wednesday.
SAN FRANCISCO - Venture firm Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers just put an embarrassing gender-discrimination lawsuit behind it. Now, thanks to the HBO show "Silicon Valley," it's about to get dinged Hollywood-style. | Video
- Bob Schieffer, the host of CBS's "Face the Nation" program, said on Wednesday he will retire this summer after more than 50 years in journalism.
LOS ANGELES/SAN FRANCISCO - As Apple Inc debuts its smartwatch on Friday, the technology company focused efforts to drum up buzz on U.S. television, using expensive primetime spots to entice customers to the fledgling wearable technology market.